1. Corporate email is checked at least once a day via Webmail (on your PC). Licenses for mobile devices are active. If you are wish to use your mobile device, please remember to make the signature on your mobile device match your Webmail. The information in your Webmail signature is required by Arise;
2. Desk is fully active (setup instructions were in the email titled “New email info”) and checked at least once a day. We will put tickets into Desk for some of you. We expect you will log into Desk to respond to tickets and not just reply to the email. We expect you to “Follow” the Community in Desk for updates;
Desk setup and use videos: https://dmproductions.me/general-ib-info/
3. No CSP should ever be communicating with any QAPFs or instructors via telephone/text. 100% of communication with QAPFs/instructors is expected to be done via email and CC’d to us. Any meetings are expected to be recorded, without exception. Why? If a QAPF/instructor advises you on how to handle something and they are wrong, I need it to be recorded so I can go back to Arise to fight for you. If the conversation is held via a non-recorded medium (telephone), there is no record. At that point, I can guarantee you Arise will take the word of the QAPF/instructor over yours;
4. No CSP shall communicate with anyone with an email address @arise.com We are your IBO/liaison. Please forward the email to us with comment(s). We are asked, by Arise, to make sure all personnel are monitored on their productivity. Emails, by Arise, are not part of their productivity. If you simply reply to an email, there is no easily reachable record of the conversation, if I need to escalate. If we do it the way Arise has asked of us, everything is recorded for anyone at Arise to see. In addition, Arise does audit their employees to make sure they are completing tasks quickly and efficiently;
5. Servicing agents should have their Books access setup and use it every pay cycle. If there is a payroll discrepancy, we expect a ticket to be opened in Desk on the same day as payroll. Waiting more than a week to let us know of an error will jeopardize your adjustment;
Books setup and access video: https://dmproductions.me/general-ib-info/
6. Never release time in lockdown. We never want to do this, as it will have an immediate negative impact on your 30-day sliding CA window. Agents under 90% CA should review their SOW for any penalties. We will run CA reports regularly. If we find you are below or close to 90%, we will open a Desk ticket for you to review. We expect a response to the ticket within 24 hours;
7. 100% of service-impacting INC#s are put into a Desk ticket. We review and track all INC#s for accuracy and completion. If Arise does not apply the CA waiver for your downtime, we get on them. We do not bother you with issues surrounding waiver applications. We do, however, expect this to be done to prevent any CA problems. If we have CA issues and we create a ticket for you; then you tell us you have INC#s, I will not be happy as that information should have already been in Desk;
8. All affidavits, DDF (Direct Deposit Form), and W-9 should be completed and on file with us prior to servicing a client. All electronic documents (DDF, W-9, and SOWs) are sent to your Webmail for electronic signature. We expect those done within 24 business hours; and
9. Please have your mobile/cellular telephone number listed as the primary telephone in your Arise profile. We will send you broadcast text messages with urgent notifications.
10. Once you certify with a client, your SOW is sent to you for review and e-signature, please sign it within 36 hours. If you decline it, your SOW with Arise will be canceled. If you simply ask us questions, we’ll answer them.