1. IBO Chat
We are going to try to resurrect something old and bring it back to life…IBO-direct chat!!!
Effective immediately, if you visit our website, you’ll see a chatbot in the bottom right corner. Edwin & I are currently the only two chatters on the system. We are training a few more. We are going to make an effort to be available via chat more than telephones and/or text messages. When using this chat function, please be sure to use your corporate email, if assigned.
Why are we going to try doing this again?
- Because we can answer several chats at once (versus one call at a time);
- We can do a screenshare with just a click (with audio via headset);
- We can create a ticket for ourselves with just a click, if we need to follow-up with anything;
- We can answer you pretty quickly and send a screenshot as necessary; and
- A few other reasons which we have yet to find…
So, please use it…try it out, let’s see how it plays out this time.
2. Weekly meetings
In addition, we have a weekly IBO meeting that will be open to all agents. These meetings is held on Wednesdays at 2 pm PT (5 pm ET). In the meetings, we can discuss anything on your mind, since all agents are in our IB and under the NDA. This meeting will be held in Dan’s AnyMeeting room, which is found in the CSP access drop-down menu on the website. As of now, the meetings are limited to 100 participants. So, get there on time to learn what’s going on with the clients, general chat, IB changes/updates, and our perspective on things happening with Arise.